NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (2012, RTM - Update 4, 2013, RTM - Update 3) : Version 1.2 - September 17, 2014
(Note: Issue numbers now refers to our new home on Github
- Tested for up to VS2013 Update 3
- Bugs 39 and 40 : The adapter was unable to run under VS2012. This is now fixed.
- #24 Long-running tests ignored
- #34 Adapter causes ArgumentException to be thrown by Microsoft logger proxy's SendMessage method
- #37 TestExecution throws Exception System.InvalidOperationException in TFS Build
- #38 NUnit only accepts absolute paths to test assembly
- #39 VSTest unable to find NUnit tests since 184.108.40.206
- #40 NUnit version 220.127.116.11 is broken with test class which ran under 18.104.22.168
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (RTM) - Version 1.1 - April 26, 2014
(Note: Issue numbers now refers to our new home on Github.)
- Support for NUnit 2.6.3
- Tested for up to VS2013 Update 2 RC
- Shadow copy now disabled by default, see issue #7 Unable to disable shadow copy.
- Registry settings added for some customization options, see Tips and Tricks
- All code moved to github
- #13 Category attribute not working with TFS test case filter
- #21 Xamarin.iOS Nunit project causes adapter to throw
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (RTM) - Version 1.0 - September 12, 2013
- This is the release version 1.0 of the test adapter.
- #1208148 The test result output node is not shown for debug/trace statements
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (RC) - Version 0.97 - September 12, 2013
- This is the release candidate for version 1.0 of the test adapter.
- #1208161 NUnit Test Adapter runs [Explicit] unit tests in TFS Build
- #1210536 No Source Available for Async Tests
- #1165188 Clicking "Run Selected Tests" doesn't show Trace.WriteLine() output
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 6) - Version 0.96 - June 28, 2013
- Support for Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- #1189268 Profile a test will crash with exception
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 5) - Version 0.95.2 - June 7, 2013
- #1188000, adapter dont work with solutions with only .net 2.0/3.5 project
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 5) - Version 0.95.1 Hotfix- May 28, 2013
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 5) - Version 0.95 - May 10, 2013
- #1174925 Add support for installing the adapter from Nuget
- #1155617 Grouping by class name in VS 2012 doesn't work
- #1165359 Exception after building Coded UI test
- #1116747 vstest.executionengine.x86.exe does not terminate
- #1093178 Eliminate unnecessary files from VSIX
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 4) - Version 0.94 - December 22, 2012
- Works with Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 as well as the RTM.
- Supports filtering and sorting tests by Traits under Update 1.
- Supports use of standard filter expressions when running under TFS Update 1.
- NUnit Categories specified on the fixture class are now recognized and honored.
- 1074891 Can't test multiple assemblies referencing different NUnit versions
- 1075893 Test execution fails if solution contains native C++ project
- 1076012 No source information found for async test methods
- 1087629 TestFixture Category not being recognised as traits in VS2012 update 1
- 1091020 Adapter doesnt support TFS Build traits/test case filtering
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 3-2) - Version 0.93.2 - November 2, 2012
- 1074544 Failures in Test Discovery not reporting sufficient information
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 3-1) - Version 0.93.1 - October 26, 2012
- 1072150 NUnit adapter 0.93 won't run selected tests
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 3) - Version 0.93 - October 24, 2012
- Works with Visual Studio 2012 RTM. Some features require the November CTP update.
- The adapter now uses NUnit 2.6.2. Among other things, this allows us to support async test methods. See the NUnit Release Notes for more info.
- Source file and line number can now be found for test cases that have an alternate name set.
- Console output from tests is now displayed in the Visual Studio Output window.
- TestFixtureSetUp and TestFixtureTearDown errors are now displayed in the Output window.
- The caret line (------^) is no longer displayed in the IDE since it depends on use of a fixed font.
- Tests may now be grouped and filtered by Category (only under the November CTP update for VS2012).
- 1021144 Text output from tests not displayed in Visual Studio IDE
- 1033623 Not possible to include or exclude tests based on [Category] attribute Released
- 1040779 Null reference exception on generic test fixtures
- 1064620 Support async test methods
- 1065209 Should call both RecordEnd and RecordResult at end of a test
- 1065212 Upgrade NUnit to 2.6.2
- 1065223 Error messages assume a fixed font, but don't get one
- 1065225 No display for TestFixtureSetUp/TearDown or SetUpFixture errors
- 1065254 Cannot open test from Test Explorer for tests in a Parameterized Test Fixture
- 1065306 Generic Fixtures aren't discovered.
- 1066393 Unable to display source for testcases with an alternate name set
- 1066518 Executed fast test appears in Not Run category in Test Explorer
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 2) - Version 0.92 - May 3, 2012
- Works with Visual Studio 2012 Release Candidate
- Uses NUnit 2.6
- 992837 Unable to Debug using VS Test Adapter
- 994146 Can't run tests under .NET 2.0/3.5
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Beta 1) - Version 0.91 - February 29, 2012
- Built against Visual Studio 11 Beta 1
- Uses NUnit 2.6
NUnit Test Adapter for Visual Studio (Alpha) - Version 0.90 - February 21, 2012
- First release of the test adapter. Compatible with the Visual Studio 11 Developer Preview.
- Uses NUnit 2.6.